Steps to Ownership
How to open an English school franchising?
English Language Training is a $50 billion global industry that’s expanding every day. Tap into this lucrative market with the industry-leading Pingu’s English program, and get set to watch your business grow.
Setting up as a trusted franchise partner couldn’t be easier. Building on years of partnership experience, we’ve developed a method that’s simple, flexible and can be set up in no time.
The brand has been established since 2006 and has a demonstrable track record in providing Enterprises with marketing support to generate a solid return on investment. We now want to support a growing number of Investors across South America, some Middle Eastern countries and many European countries, and are looking for potential franchises to cover this expansion using the tools and methodology of the Pingu’s English proven model that has been developed.
See our Franchise Brochure here.
What does it cost?
Unlike many franchises Opportunities, Pingu’s English Master Franchise has been structured in such a way that the initial
franchise fee is low, considered you’ll have the Exclusive rights for your country with Pingu’s English brand, with an ongoing low commission fee based structure ensuring that we can guarantee all our best and experience resources supporting you to earn to your full potential. Master Franchise fee depends on your market potential, therefore on the assistance and effort required also by the Pingu’s English Expert International Team to guide you through the success.
This marketing franchise offers investors in Education (new or experienced):
- The flexibility to run your own business and open new schools (or sub-franchise them) in your country
- A collaborative environment to ensure you have support you need to run your own English school business for children.
- The chance to generate an exciting monthly income and quickly through fast tracking your business with a proven system that works.
- Support in sales and marketing activity to help generate new clients and Unit Franchises prospects
- A simple business to run with Operational Manual provided by us, marketing collateral and ongoing assistance
- A business development team who will be always there to assist you with the price strategy and initiatives to ensure you get right the net margin on the investment and not underestimate your expenses.
- Full training programme to both Teachers and Management
- An investment without competitors in the market, especially with the new Kindergarten project: a proven method with day by day fully written lessons for teachers.
- Extensive launch support, training, and ongoing guidance by Experienced Direct English International Team
Find available franchises
Get in touch
Download our FREE franchise report
Pingu’s English, Thailand – Dr. Nipat Ungpakornkaew Master Franchisee
Pingu’s English Italy – Daniele Arboit, Master Licensee
Pingu’s English Myanmar – Bryan Yen, CEO
Pingu’s English Brazil – Cesar Lucchesi, Master Licensee
Success Story: Pingu’s English Palestine
Pingu’s English Lithuania – Sniežana Daubarien, Master Licensee
Designing your Pingu’s English Schools
Creating a visual identity for Pingu’s English has a clear objective: to provoke an immediate recognition of the Pingu’s English Brand and value it stands for.
On our Extranet dedicated for our partners you will find the guidelines and artworks ready for you for the: EXTERIOR SIGNAGE, RECEPTION AREA, PARENTS’ AREA, INFORMAL PLAY AREA, CLASSROOMS, COMPUTER AREA, PINGULAND, BACK-END ADMINISTRATION FACILITIES, BATHROOM.
We therefore encourage and support you and your architect/interior designer to follow our design to look as every Official Authorized Pingu’s English School looks like.